GMO Cancer Scare is REAL

Discussion in 'Alternative Thought Forum' started by zorkborg, Feb 10, 2018.

1. zorkborg

zorkborg Pawn

Original Poster
    +1
    Who pays for the pizza? Redefining the relationships between doctors and drug companies. 1: Entanglement
    Hundreds of Scientists Tell The World That The GMO & Cancer Link Is Real

So a lot of scientists are trying to get the word out there that GMOs cause a wide spread of different illnesses, including major cancers. Most of what is eaten in the use has some form of GMO makeup to it which is scary. Is it any wonder why more and more people are getting cancer?

I have always said that studies on the mice with corn speak the truth. They grew huge tumors all over their bodies. If it can do this to mice, imagine what it can do to use over 10, 20, or 30 years.

2. Cornholio

Cornholio Pawn

+1
    I think this video sums up the situation quite well, actually...

B Ryuu likes this.
  3. B Ryuu

B Ryuu Pawn

That is a good point he makes in the video.

GMO = cheaper, faster food that they can make more off of while spending less on. They don't care if it makes us sick. Hell, they probably enjoy when it does. More money they can make off people being sick in the hospital.

4. GalaxSee21

GalaxSee21 Pawn

There are thankfully more and more companies who sport the butterfly logo these days. I have quite a few items in my pantry with it on them. I should be more careful and get more of them out but I think as long as you keep your body fit, your mind healthy, and your general outlook on life positive, it greatly reduces the risks of this crap causing high levels of harm.