Goldfish Metadata

Discussion in 'Alternative Thought Forum' started by MelonRealized, Jun 16, 2017.

1. MelonRealized

MelonRealized Pawn Premium Member

Original Poster
    +2
    Our phone calls are being traced, our emails are being scanned. In the United States and across the world, like it or not, the NSA (National Security Agency) is tracking our lives.

[​IMG]

How far will the NSA go? I am publicizing the contents of a secret report outlining "Project Nemo". The report shows blueprints for embedding micro audio / video recorders and transmitters into goldfish.
    [​IMG]
    When confronted with questions about "Project Nemo" during a press conference, United States Senator Dianne Feinstein said, and I quote: "There is no direct evidence of fish manipulation within any public reports submitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee and this non-existent project is absolutely legal as recorded conversations are not stored, only the goldfish metadata."

I wish I could take credit for this disclosure but I found the exclusive story here at Odd Conspiracy Central:

www.oddconspiracycentral.com/?q=comment/153#comment-153

2. Christian

Christian Knight Moderator

Thanks for the great info, and welcome!

You know, it always amazes me that Nixon had to resign from the office of the presidency over warrantless wiretaps, and a mere 50 years later, the people are now totally accepting of it.

3. MelonRealized

MelonRealized Pawn Premium Member

Original Poster
    +2
    Yes, and the government hypocrisy is shameless.

Remember Dianne Feinstein defending the NSA tracking the phone calls and emails of everyone, not only in the United States, but all over the world. Then about two years ago she was OUTRAGED when she found out the CIA was doing the same to her.
    CIA admits to spying on Senate staffers

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017 at 8:56 AM
  4. Laurel

Laurel Pawn

It's the expected complacency that usually comes with a decadent society.

These things tend to follow a cyclical pattern it seems...