Here are Some Strange Things about the Las Vegas Shooting

Discussion in 'Alternative Thought Forum' started by Helios, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Helios

Helios Neophyte Premium Member

Original Poster
    +35
    I've been following the details and things about the Las Vegas massacre since it happened. I'm going to try and list all of the anomalies or things that don't quite add up in this thread, but feel free to add to this if you know of more.

This was the first video footage that I saw.

Though I have to say, when I first saw it, the audio in that made me think that maybe it was some kind of paintball gun or something. I didn't sound like a real gun.

You have people in this video right here kind of saying the same exact thing...they were there on the ground and they're arguing among themselves as to whether or not the gunfire is actually real.

Now, THIS sound like real gunfire. This actually sounds exactly how I would think a high-caliber machine gun would sound.

To me, that Taxi Cab video is BY FAR the best evidence we have so far that there were at least 2 different shooters from 2 different locations. I don't know enough about the crime scene to say for sure. I mean, if the guns were shot from two different windows, and the guns were angled differently, I suppose that could explain why one gun sounds really close and the other is far away, but there's no way ONE shooter could fire two guns at the same time from two different locations, but that's exactly what we seem to be hearing in that Taxi Cab video.

2. Helios

Original Poster
    +35
    Next, you have some strange things that were coming out immediately after the shooting.

One of the first news reports I saw was this:

Report: 'Samir al-Hajib,' shooter from Las Vegas - Israel National News

According to this early report at Arutz Sheva (Israel National News | Israel's #1 News Site), one of the shooters was 'Samir al-Hajib'

And let's not forget this from Melbourne Antifa:

[​IMG]

In case the image gets taken down, the Facebook post says: "One of our comrades from our Las Vegas branch has made these fascist Trump supporting dogs pay."

Predictably, we have Hillary Clinton coming right out on Twitter to push her typical gun control bullshit saying we need to put politics aside, while in the same sentence, bringing politics right back in.

Hillary Clinton Gets HAMMERED on Twitter After Disgusting Vegas Shooting Response

Hey, here's a newsflash Hillary Rodham Clinton--the fucking guns in this case already were illegal. THEY WERE FULL AUTO. You need a FFL for them. But oh, I guess if we stop the NRA and make sure that silencers stay illegal, that will stop some guy like this from using them, right? I mean, I'm sure he would never want to do anything illegal like murder people with an illegal silencer.

Ok, enough of Clinton.

Another thing that was really strange--that you aren't hearing too much about--was the eyewitness account of the girl who talked about the woman and her boyfriend telling people in the crowd that everyone was going to die tonight...

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  3. Helios

Original Poster
    +35
    Anyway, back to the strange anomalies.

We have some GRAPHIC PHOTOS coming up, so guide yourself accordingly.

This is a photo of the crime scene:

Vegas Street Prophet on Twitter

Is it me, or does that look like a third foot--meaning TWO bodies? Of course, others have pointed out that it could be a glove on the guy's hand, but to me, it kind of looks like a foot.

Now, this image is EXTREMELY GRAPHIC. Someone leaked this photo of the apparent shooter lying dead with blood and a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DLOY9PaXoAADYIT.jpg:large

But, did you notice that those aren't spent shell casing lying near the body? Those are live rounds, which is kind of weird.

4. Helios

Original Poster
    +35
    And lastly, here is a collection of just other strange things I've found.

A twitter post grabbed a screenshot from a discussion /Pol.

Vegas Street Prophet on Twitter

As you can see, it's claiming that the LVMPD is disgusted by the fact that the FBI isn't releasing certain information about this case because it's actually about an illegal weapons deal gone bad.

IF this is true, then the idea that Paddock makes his living by being an expert gambler would just be the cover story to explain where all his money was actually coming from (illegal weapons deals).

Just last night, Newsweek reported that Paddock's girlfriend has actually been using multiple social security numbers and was actually married to two different men at once. Now, Newsweek is retracting the statement about the multiple husbands.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/04/newsweek-retracts-story-about-vegas-shooters-girlfriend/

So, apparently last night she flew back into the US to meet with US investigators, but after the meeting, she's been allowed to go free...

WHAT?! FBI Agents Allow Las Vegas Shooting 'Person of Interest' Marilou Danley To Go Free After Meeting

And now today, someone leaked a photo of Paddock's room service bill. Check this out:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

See anything odd there? Meal for two...