Liberal Assistant Principal Attempts to Block Free Speech at Demonstration Outside School

Discussion in 'Alternative Thought Forum' started by Christian, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Christian

Christian Apprentice Moderator

+47
    Original Poster
    I'm not exactly sure how protests/demonstration work when you're in public. I've heard stories where sometimes you need a permit, but on the other hand, if you are doing it in public, I'd think you should just be allowed to do it.

In any case, I don't think these anti-abortion people were doing anything wrong. They clearly have taken a position and simply wanted to voice that opinion in public. I hardly think this was harassment, as the assistant principal was claiming.

The fact that this assistant principal was clearly trying to interfere with free speech is a very disturbing trend that seems to be all-pervasive in American culture these days, which is, free speech is reserved only for liberals...and that if you have an opinion that contradicts liberal ideology, you're basically a Nazi and can go to hell.

Would the assistant principal still have tried to disrupt the demonstration if it was some kind of gay pride rally?

People had better start to wake up about this before it's too late.