Mirror Balls In The Supreme Court

Discussion in 'Alternative Thought Forum' started by MelonRealized, Jun 17, 2017.

1. MelonRealized

MelonRealized Pawn Premium Member

Original Poster
    +2
    Elena Kagan, an alumni of Princeton, Oxford, and Harvard Law School, a former law professor at the University of Chicago, and now the 112th justice appointed to the supreme court.
    [​IMG]

How much success can one woman have? But is it what she really wanted? What you don't know about is Elena's soulful, harmonious singing voice and her passionate love for the late 70s, early 80s disco scene. Despite her fathers threat to disown her, she ventured out on her own and launched her musical career with her band "Elena and the Poli Sci Dropouts". The bands success quickly flourished. Almost a year later, Elena's mother, tears streaming, finally convinced her to visit home. Expecting an immediate confrontation with her father, she found him a heartbroken, defeated man. Music is one thing but family is another. She reluctantly decided to put aside her blossoming disco career and go back to law school. Don't believe me? I obtained one of the only remaining videos of Elena's band performing:

You should be dancing Elena and you can ring my bell anytime.

I found this exclusive story at Odd Conspiracy Central.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017