SPUI (Space Piloting Under the Influence)

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Forum' started by MelonRealized, Jun 16, 2017.

1. MelonRealized

MelonRealized Pawn Premium Member

Original Poster
    +2
    The crash of the UFO at Roswell New Mexico has been a mystery for years. A mystery until now! I will finally reveal the true facts of the incident. First off, a UFO actually did crash despite the attempt to cover it up. This short film clip I was able to salvage proves it:

I was able to get the true story from sergeant Micky McGregor, M.P. retired. After a few shots of rye to loosen his tongue, he told me how he and his squad pulled an alien from the burning wreckage of it's flying saucer. It was extremely belligerent and they were forced to lock it in the drunk tank over night. The next morning the alien, with a blistering hangover, claimed it had blacked out and didn't remember anything.

[​IMG]
    All of a sudden another space craft from the IHP (Intergalactic Highway Patrol) removed it's cloaking and appeared, bubbles flashing, within the military base. Although the alien breathed nitrogen instead of oxygen and even after a night in the tank, it still blew a 0.18 in the nitro-breathalyzer. After a short discussion over jurisdiction the prisoner was turned over to the IHP. The alien was convicted of space piloting while drunk. It was fined 3000 gloplets, required to attend 15 AAA (Alien Alcoholics Anonymous) meetings, and issued a restricted license only allowing it to pilot from it's home planet to the Great Nebula in Orion and back.
    Despite the government cover up, you may now see the sleazy details.

Once again, I must give credit where credit is due. This story was first reported at Odd Conspiracy Central:

www.oddconspiracycentral.com/?q=comment/113#comment-113